September 04, 2026

5 good things from my week

 Five good things from my week…

  1. The heath on Monday – purple under a summer-blue sky, just before the wedding took over all our attention.

  2. My daughter’s wedding – by far the biggest and most beautiful moment of the week.

  3. The white lilies opening one by one and filling the room with their sweet fragrance.

  4. That beautiful red-pink evening sky that was only there for a few moments. I would have missed it if my husband hadn’t pointed it out.

  5. My little plant blooming again – the sad-looking last one in the shop that nobody wanted. And now it is flowering for the second time.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your daughter and son-in-law!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos, and I LOVE the ones of your beautiful daughter and her handsome groom! So very lovely indeed! Congratulations and May God bless them and keep them always in His loving care.

    ReplyDelete

I'm really happy with your comment! Thank you so much.