March 18, 2023

Instead of feeling ashamed

 I see that it has been two months since I last wrote here. That's not good. And yes, I am really working on my One Word "healthy".


I am trying to eat well. My son told me about an app where you can record what you eat and whether you are getting enough nutrients. I did it for half a week, but then forgot about it. Ha-ha, that's often how it goes with me, and sometimes I feel embarrassed about it. Until I hear from others around me that they also forget things.

Instead of feeling ashamed for forgetting healthy habits, I'm embracing my forgetfulness as an opportunity to practice mindfulness and being present in the moment. #healthyliving

Healthy in my thinking
At the moment, I am more focused on "being healthy in my thinking". Making healthy choices. Even that is not easy. But I turn my small problems, like how do I stop using the internet when it's bedtime, into a prayer... Or I focus on cause and effect. Like: what result does my not-stop-using-Instagram will have on my day tomorrow. That really helps.

Instead of seeing healthy thinking as a daunting task, I'm choosing to approach it with curiosity and experimentation. I'm turning my small problems into opportunities for growth and finding creative solutions to make healthy choices easier. #healthymind

📱🍔🍟🍕😅💭Do you ever get so engrossed in scrolling through your phone, that you forget you were actually supposed to be eating that delicious meal in front of you? Or is that just me and my forgetful brain?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really happy with your comment! Thank you so much.