December 24, 2023

Why Lisa Gets My Third Star ⭐

On a straightforward scale from 1 (low) to 5 (high), how many stars would you give your One Word of the Year?

My One Word deserves 3 stars. It prompted self-reflection, yet concurrently, I grappled with the challenge of consistently contemplating it. 

😅 My chosen word was 'healthy.'


Lisa Burgess responded to my blog, and her comment was truly invaluable to me. She wrote, 'Maybe the fact that you survived this year proves that you are healthier than you realized!'

This insightful perspective is why my One Word earns 3 sterren (stars), and the third star goes to her. It's thanks to what she contributes, infusing meaning into our One Word, even during moments of disappointment. So, Lisa, thank you for your tireless efforts and love. 

🌟 Although I wasn't creative enough for my One Word, I am grateful for everything you did around my One Word and others, Lisa.

Read other ONE WORD Blog Posts Here.  

5 comments:

  1. Yes, Kudos to Lisa. She is a star for all her hard work and inspiration and encouragement to all of us to keep going! Blessings to you! I'm your neighbor at the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so honored by your kind words! I do love the sweet community we've gathered around our one words, and I'm so glad you've been a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly appreciated your honest appraisal of your 2023 progress with your One Word. Whether you continue being a part of this community in 2024 is totally up to you, but please know that this community was built on grace and each of us plays an important role in the Kingdom. We are better together than any of us is individually.

    One Word 6, 7, 8, 9, & 15 this month.

    https://mylifeinourfathersworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your openness about your One Word. We learn from them and that is what is important.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also struggled with my WOTY 2023, Aritha, but I'm thankful for the journey I experienced with leadership. I can see how healthy would be equally as challenging by its vagueness, but I'm sure you intentionally made healthier choices for your spiritual, mental, relational, and physical health which will carry you forward in 2024.

    ReplyDelete

I'm really happy with your comment! Thank you so much.