January 02, 2023

Healthy is my One Word for this year

Today, I made an effort to come up with my "One Word" for 2023. I wanted to find a word that truly resonates with who I am. It was a bit of a challenge, but I am happy to say that I was able to successfully come up with a word that I feel really embodies me.

I am excited to start using it as a guiding principle in my life.

"Healthy" is my One Word for this year. I have set some small goals for myself in order to live a healthier lifestyle, but I believe that this word encompasses much more than just physical health. I want to be healthy in my thoughts, in my relationships with others, and in my walk with God.

I believe that by focusing on my own health, I will be better able to serve God and my neighbor.

One area I'm focusing on is my immune system and allergies. I have some specific goals in mind and am scheduled to visit an immunologist in the end of January to discuss my needs and come up with a pla

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really happy with your comment! Thank you so much.